Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dinosaur Train

I know this isn't technically a Muppet but Dinosaur Train is a Jim Henson Company production, so I'm going with it.

I made this mask of Buddy the T-Rex because we're going to Paleopalooza this weekend at Philly's Academy of Natural Science. Buddy and Dr. Scott Sampson will be there and we are super excited.

I know it's been a while since I posted here and if you're still reading along, thank you! I'm still putting tons of balloons on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/blackcatballooncompany) and sometimes out on Twitter (@blackcatballoon). Muppets and non-Muppets will still be posted here occasionally (more often now, I hope, since I got an app for Blogger.) My computer is slow and I don't fire it up all that often, hence the silence here.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! This would go great at my Dinosaur themed party I'm having balloons delivered by http://www.away2goballoons.com/

    ReplyDelete